Tuesday, May 21, 2013

found divinity (submission-ready)

You are my goddess.
watching your form
at a far-flung clip-
eyes trace the dance of a curve
from your waist to your hip
as if they had tongues-
pausing at every inch,
hungry yet unsung
mutate my mood to robust-
inspire soliloquies
words so fervent they combust
trace the incline of your smile
teeth bared, eyes alight,
angel arranged to beguile-
You are my goddess.
have seen you in a head-trip,
a dream or meditation
now corporeal before me
my vitality near detonation-
a prayer in solidity,
a lucid realization of hope-
assuredness transfigured turbidity
perplexity knowing no scope-
mixtures of elation and reverence,
aversion and obsession
fascination with no severance-
I'm enamored but with trepidation-
rouse me forward
and find me trekking with relish
combine dynamism and rhyme
no need to embellish
You are my goddess.

* * *

Written while considering a rather blissful companion, back in 2002 or 3.



No comments:

Post a Comment